Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Interesting.

Got a couple of responses on my email to councilors.  It seems that Linda Krug is pushing this on her own, at least at this point.  Krug is a member of the task forces that has came up with the ideas, and she is pushing what she wants.

As of today there is nothing in front of the council that can change at any time.  Two councilors said they would keep my points in mind, one went as far as saying she would ask the tough questions that I asked in my email.  This councilor is Sharla Gardner of the 3rd district.  Lets hope she does this at a committee of the whole meeting they will have soon.

I will keep you updated on when and if there meeting happens at this point we still need to plan a big crowd at the council meeting on the 24th of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment