Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 15th events. Dueling events.

Our first two featured events that I would like to let people know about are tax day events.

The first is what is being called  a People First rally April 15th at Noon at the Duluth federal building and the event is put on by Veteran's for peace, and others like groups.


The next event is the Duluth Tea Party Tax Party Rally on April 15th also at noon this will be at the civic center if it rains it will be moved in doors to city hall.  Update you are asked to be there by 11:30 now.

Note:  I will have many more events up in the next day or so on the events page.  The reason for featured events is only to make you aware of interesting events I think you may like.  Also I may want to make you aware of them regardless of a political bent, because I feel they are important.

Again please remember send me your events they don't have to be political and you will see many that are not on the events page of the blog.  The main page of the blog will remain political for the most part but will feature some events.

No comments:

Post a Comment