Saturday, August 23, 2014

Events.

There are a few events I would like to mention this weekend.  I am also as a side going to start do a munch better job of updating my events page here.  If you have an event you would like published on that page send it to me in email to duluthpolitics2@yahoo.com.  It does not have to be a political event, all community events will be posted.  The only exception to this is if I strongly disagree to the event for some reason however that is highly unlikely to ever be the case.

The first I want to mention happens today at the Central Hillside Community Center from noon to 6pm, family fun event, free food music kids games and a fire truck will be on display as well.  It is the first ever midtown outreach BBQ.  This sounds like a really fun event I hope you will take it in today.


Of course today and tomorrow is the Duluth Air Show.  The Blue Angels are the head line act but there is so much to do and see at the show.   I don't have have to say much about it has been a staple every other here in Duluth and always is a great event.  The event take place at the Duluth Internal Airport all day long.  Plenty of great exhibits and air demonstrations to see.


Sunday is Hillfest I believe this is the fourth year I could and more then likely wrong about that but whatever.  Hillfest is another great family event that promotes you walking,biking, running, skateboarding to the event. It features music food and fun and runs 2-6pm.  It takes place on the sixth ave east and fourth street.

No comments:

Post a Comment