Thursday, August 14, 2014

A couple of big things.

I am going to blog about my interview coming up first.  The interview I am going have can heard on blog talk radio, www.blogtalkradio.comduluthpolitics2.  The second is a very interesting speaker you can go see.  I will give you a hint he has a big last name.


First I am honoured that this elected official is willing to Duluth Politics radio show, and wish many others would take the chance to do the same.  What better way to reach voters then getting on a radio show plus it's free does not cost anything for the candidate to do so.  

Minnesota State Auditor Rebecca Otto will join me on the show Tuesday Aug.19th at 5:30 pm.  We will talk about a number of things, here primary win over Matt Entenza, a look a head to the general election, issues for the race and some of her accomplishments as auditor plus more.  

You can take part in the show as well, you can call in ask a question 1-516-387-1776 or email a question at duluthpolitics2@yahoo.com, or ask it on my facebook page and I will make sure to include it in the show.  

The second event is a DFL gathering but it is open to the public, just be respectful people.  Joe Kennedy will join Rick Nolan at Carmody's Aug. 28th from 11:30 to 1pm.  This should be interesting regardless of your political affilation.


No comments:

Post a Comment