Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Art Johnston to be investigated. (introduction story)

Okay all I don't know a lot about this issue.  I do however want to get it out there, and will continue to work to find facts on this.

I heard about this today and rushed to the board meeting, after hearing about it.  Art Johnston is being investigated by the district.  It passed the board today by a 5-2 vote, with members Johnston and Welty voting no on the investigation.

Not knowing much about the issue I wanted to talk to Art Johnston first to get his stand on it, I then talked to member Welty.  I was going to talk with others but they where gone by the time I had a chance to get to them.

Now both Mr. Johnston and Mr. Welty said that this personal hunt against Art and his family because of his stands and tough questions on the red plan and other finical issues.  Mr. Johnston said that his wife was kicked out of East high school and not allowed in her room and has not been back.

The attorney that is going to do the investigation I thought was very closed on what is going to take place in the investigation.  He said that this investigation may never go public even after the it concluded.  That is wrong the public should always have the right to know what is going on.  Bot h during and after.

I like that Mr. Johnston wants to this to be an open investigation and he will be letting people know what is going on in the investigation.

This is investigation is going to cost a lot of money and maybe we should be concerned about spending our money on the children was another  thing that Mr. Johnston brought up and I agree with that.

The water cooler talk around this has been on going today and I will have more on this as it comes in for sure.

Just to be clear I hold no position on this investigation as of yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment