Thursday, June 26, 2014

Jennifer Schultz stand on poly-met.

Jennifer Schultz is running the 7A house seat being vacated by long time representative Tom Huntly, she has the backing of the DFL.  Now I was concerned about her stand on mining because I have heard  rumours that her stand in well suspect to what side she is on.  Regardless of what my thoughts are on mining, here is my reason for this post.  She seems to either not really have a stand on this issue or is flip flopping.

I sent an email a few weeks ago asking for her stand on this issue, I of course got the normal response and that was my stand on the issue is on my web site.  Well it is interesting that is/was not there. It has not been updated.  It now says she is favors mining, before it said I am pro business and anti pollution, that statement is no longer there.

 What exactly does I am pro business anti pollution mean?  It sounds like there is no real stands on mining.  It is almost a cop out answer or a typical response from a politician.

Now I have heard from a number a people that when she ran for the DFL nomination she was running hard against poly-met, well others have told me that her stands has always been she is pro mining anti pollution.  What is real Jennifer?  What is your stand on mining and poly-met?  The people of 7A have the right to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment