Thursday, June 26, 2014

Becky Hall

Becky Hall  republican candidate for 7A house seat running against DFLer Jennifer Shcultz.  Now my thing with Becky run this time well still early, she does not seem to be doing much or not as much as Jen is as I am out talking with people Jen is out all the time and the citizens don't hear from Becky.  It is a concern I have heard from people all over the district.

The other is Becky's website www.hallinthehouse.com has no stands on the issues.  Why? This where a lot of people go today to find out about a candidate.  Her site also has no place for upcoming events meet and greets and such info, where you could talk with Becky.  I guess I don't see the point of the site pretty plan and non-user friendly as far as information.

No comments:

Post a Comment