Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's council meeting eve.

So it's council meeting eve do you know where your councilors is?   Tonight at I sit here and write this blog we are about 1 hours away from the Duluth City Council meeting.  Well I presume our councilors are tucked in their beds fast a sleep one could only make that a guess.

Well I don't expect tomorrows meeting to be all that exciting because I think the major issue will be tabled (Park Point).  I do however think there maybe a number of speakers against this the issue.

Other issues that could be interesting are the resolutions with the new Marciues building.  My only questions for that are how long will the sky walk be closed for and will it be public once again after the project is done.  I sure hope so because I use that part of the sky walk all the time.

The other thing that I am sure will be brought either on the agenda (it was not on at of the Thursday agenda session) is the street fee.  That said City Attorney Gunner Johnson said they are working as fast as they can on the issue.  He did not think there would be anything Monday however it was possible, not likely.  I can tell you if there is nothing on the agenda it may be brought up when the citizens can speak at the beginning of the meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment