Saturday, May 10, 2014

Just a quick note.

Many of you know I have been blogging for many years now.  I started with a Duluth Politics blog  back in 1997 I did that for a few years then moved mostly to facebook pages (blogs).  I wanted to come back to a more approtie blog site and start again with a new Duluth Politics blog.  In between I have done Duluth, national, regional and more blogging. So blogging is nothing new to me.  

I must say this one ( that was my own blog) not a number of people on it, has the fastest start and most comments by facebook or email.  I love it and want to thank everyone for reading the blog.  The feed back in email, facebook, and on the street has been great.  


Thanks happy reading and discussing whether it be here on the blog, email, facebook ect.....  

I just wanted to point out how much fun this is for me and I am very glad about the feed back and I hope you enjoy the blog as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment