Sunday, May 11, 2014

A bit more on a transparent city council.

This is a little more about a transparent city council, I wrote about a few post back you can look back and read that post if you would like to.

I find it interesting that I have asked a number of city councilors to keep up to date on the street fee or asked them questions about the issue and have not gotten a response. Yet the council wants you to believe they are willing to communicate with everyone.  They also want you to believe they listen to everyone, even when it is clear they don't.

The councilors I have asked to keep me updated or asked questions to and got no response from are councilors Linda Krug, Sharla Gardner.  If you read this before this UPDATE please read the following:

I did in fact get a response from Councilor Larson, thank you very much for that.  Sorry I did not check my spam email and for some reason it was in there that has not happened with a councilor email before.  That said however she did not disclose any of the ideas to me she did however say that they should be released to the public hopefully early next week.  I look forward to seeing them and letting the council know my thoughts.

Again thank you councilor Larson for the response  I do appreciate it.

It's laughable that the council wants people to believe they are transparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment